An eclectic collection of recipes, fun ideas, and encouragment for the journey with a bit of randomness thrown in for good measure.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
"Home Improvement" Project #2
Here's the All Aboard sign in the office/little boys room above the window. Jason really loves trains, especially Lionel. The room is red because it was his St. Louis Cardinals room until we had the four boys and those decorations all moved to the third bedroom/big boys room.
Raised in Nebraska and transplanted in Missouri, I have been married to my "techie" husband since 2000. Together we have journeyed down many paths including infertility, foster parenting (we love and miss you boys!), job loss/unemployment and pet parenthood :). I am a former teacher who currently working as a child group/family counselor hoping to become a fully Licenced Professional Counselor (LPC) and Registered Play Therapist (RPT) by the end of 2013. In my spare time I am an avid reader, wanna be crafter, and a aspiring whole foods cook who desires to live "green" and glorify God in all I say and do.
No comments:
Post a Comment