Thursday, November 12, 2009

Praise Him

P r a i s e
- act of expressing approval, admiration, commendation or laudation
- honoring and worshiping, of lifting Him up above all others and glorifying His name

Praise be to the LORD, the God of my master Abraham, who has not abandoned his kindness and faithfulness to my master.
Gen. 24:27

The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.
Exodus 15:2

I will proclaim the name of the LORD. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!
Deut. 32:3

"The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God, the Rock, my Savior!"
2 Sam. 22:47

Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.
1 Chron. 16:9

With praise and thanksgiving they sang to the LORD : "He is good; his love to Israel endures forever!"
Ezra 3:11

I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.
Ps. 16:7

I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.
Ps. 34:1

He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear
and put their trust in the LORD.
Ps. 40:3

Why are you downcast, O my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.
Ps. 42:5-6a

Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!
Ps. 66:20

My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you— I, whom you have redeemed.
Ps. 71:23

I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.
Ps. 86:12

Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.
Ps. 103:2

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Ps. 106:1

Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and praise the LORD.
Ps. 134:2

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Ps. 139:14

Praise the LORD. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!
Ps. 147:1

Praise the Lord. Praise him, all his angels, praise him, all his heavenly hosts. Praise him, sun and moon, praise him, all you shining stars. Praise him, you highest heavens and you waters above the skies. Let them praise the name of the Lord, for he commanded and they were created. He set them in place for ever and ever; he gave a decree that will never pass away.
Psalm 148:1-6

Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.
Ps. 150:6

O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.
Is. 15:1

"Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his."
Daniel 2:20

In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
Matthew 5:16

Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come and has redeemed his people.
Luke 1:68

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.
Romans 15:7

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble
with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.
2 Cor. 1:3-4

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.
Eph. 1:3

Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that confess his name.
Hebrews 13:15

These (trials) have come so that your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.
1 Peter 1:7

If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God.  If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.
1 Peter 4:11

In a loud voice they sang: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!"
Rev. 5:12

1 comment:

Nana Jul said...

That's alot of Praise! He is Worthy!
How uplifting!! Thanks Brooke