Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend Blessings

In mid-May I won a snack buddy from Be Thou A Knight. On Saturday Jason brought in the mail and my prize had arrived...

Thank you Lianna of Be Thou a Knight and Hope of Circus Peanuts!

Today after church my girlfriend Theresa said that she has been picking up the breads - pastries, bagels, loaves - that don't sell at Panera (aka St. Louis Bread Company) at the end of Saturday night and what would I like? Due to our health, I told her we'd love some bread - the more whole grain the better. She said she would be out and about today and would drop some off.

Fast forward to 3:00 when there was a knock on our door. What did Theresa bring???

Did your eyes bug out like mine did? Needless to say, I kept out 1/2 of a baguette and one bagel. All the rest went in the freezer! Mom mentioned making paninis when she and dad come to visit in July and let me tell you, we have the bread! Thank you Panera and thank you sweet Theresa!

I am sending Jason off to work tonight with a bagel in the snack buddy. :)


1 comment:

creative gal said...

Neat! :) Nice to have extra blessings!