Monday, August 16, 2010

Blind Hope by Kim Meeder

Who would ever think that an almost-blind mutt could transform a hurting young woman's life? When Laurie adopted Mia, she wanted to show the world how kind and unselfish she was. But her relationship with her defiant dog unmasked Laurie's spiritual ugliness---and need for forgiveness. Meeder's lyrical retelling offers hope and healing for wounded hearts.



Several weeks ago I entered a giveaway on Sherry's blog, Lamp Unto My Feet, for a chance to win the book Blind Hope by Kim Meeder. I read the first book of Kim's called a Bridge Called Hope several years ago, then Hope Rising a few weeks ago. Both books tell about the ranch she and her husband run and their ministry to bring healing to hurt children and horses.

My name was chosen for Sherry's giveaway and Blind Hope arrived today along with some great looking drink packets I can't wait to try. Thank you so much Sherry!

1 comment:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Hope you enjoy the book as much as I did! :D Have a great Tuesday!