Immediately to the left of the front door is this picture I purchased at Gordman's a few years ago...
Then the library table that was once my grandparents...
The corner by the couch...
The banner/garland I made and a few things on the sofa table an uncle made for our wedding...
Another Gordman's purchase from 3-4 years ago hanging on the living room closet door. I hope to update the heart and upgrade the door to a six panel white one that matches the rest of the house.
Above our entertainment center just to the right of the front door.
Please excuse the dirty cold air return...it is almost time for Spring Cleaning!
Above the cabinets in the kitchen...
Eat in kitchen area...the placemats have snowmen and hearts, my mom made two of them.
I put some glittery heart picks in the plants and this picture shows the two birdies I purchased at Michael's for $1.70 each and the far right pitcher for $4.
Here's the buffet...
and close-ups from left to right
The inspiration for my copy cat crafts were either posted in the last few weeks, or can be found
HERE - I used 50 cupcake liners for the topiary
Happy Valentine's Day!














No comments:
Post a Comment