An eclectic collection of recipes, fun ideas, and encouragment for the journey with a bit of randomness thrown in for good measure.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Books, Books, Books
If you've followed my blog or known me for long, you know about my passion for reading. I love to read - not just books, but magazines, newspapers, online resources, etc. Today I'd like to share some of the best (in no particular order) nonfiction books I've recently read.
Raised in Nebraska and transplanted in Missouri, I have been married to my "techie" husband since 2000. Together we have journeyed down many paths including infertility, foster parenting (we love and miss you boys!), job loss/unemployment and pet parenthood :). I am a former teacher who currently working as a child group/family counselor hoping to become a fully Licenced Professional Counselor (LPC) and Registered Play Therapist (RPT) by the end of 2013. In my spare time I am an avid reader, wanna be crafter, and a aspiring whole foods cook who desires to live "green" and glorify God in all I say and do.
No comments:
Post a Comment