Thursday, August 25, 2011

Join the Prayer Movement

Many years ago I was introduced to Operation World through friends.  I'm sure you've heard the saying that you.  In my case, this certainly was true.  As I began to pray for the people of other nations my focus and mindset began to change.  For one reason or another, I have gotten away from praying for other countries in a consistant manner and am committing myself to doing go again and am asking you to join me. 



I know many of you receive my blog posts via E-mail and aren't able to read them for 3-4 days after they are posted, so how about starting on September 1st?  Click this link to find out how to sign up to recieve daily E-mails on how to pray.

I do hope you'll join me, not only for 60 days, but for as long as God leads you.

Prayerfully Yours,

No comments: