Saturday, July 28, 2012

More Copy Cat Crafts

After begging my parents to come with my mom to visit sometime soon, I began looking through my Crafty board on Pinterest to gather the materials for "several" things I need their help to complete. :)  I decided that there were a few things I could get started on right away. 

Inspired by the canvas above by another St. Charles County resident, I made this...




After falling in love with THIS mantle, by a woman who shares my July 7th birthday :), I decided to make my own version of the sun canvas.  I have yet to trim the rays...





Inspired by the tray above, we had planned to finish ours today, but couldn't find acrylic water.


 I have a few other crafts on my list to complete next week.

Using this canvas as inspiration...


I plan to paint this letter periwinkle...


and attach it to this canvas....


And paint this canvas ...
And add buttons to make a monogram like this for my "niece" Kk...

Have you been up to anything crafty?

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Glad to see you are completing your bottle cap tray. :) We have more. :) Tell Jason I got the opening ceremony recorded. :)