Our room was painted lavendar when we moved in. It was ok, so we've left it that way for the past seven years. It is similar to periwinkle, one of our wedding colors, along with yellow and silver.
Straight ahead in our room is our dresser with wedding memorabilia and craft's I've made. Yes, I have a thing for flowers, silk or otherwise! The only picture I have of the white twin sheets turned drapery panels is in the reflection of this mirror.
Here's the prints I ordered on etsy for our anniversary last year.
The quilt is from Dwell Studio. My mom made the pillows from birdy/owl fabric I choose. Our lamps look puny, but are the right height for reading in bed.
I made the Chevron canvas and monogrammed candles.
I made the wall art and the doily was made by my mom or grandma. It was evidently warm out when I took these photos as evidenced by this lovely fan. :) You can't see the container that holds the books very well, but it is part of my white pottery collection.
This felt rosette wreath I made hangs between my bedside table and the closet.
It's nothing too fancy, but we like it!







No comments:
Post a Comment